Button: On/Off (make sure to rotate the Speed Dial to the OFF position before turning on Lovense Sex Machine)
Assemble Lovense Sex Machine according to the Assembly & Set Up Instructions and plug into a power outlet. Make sure you rotate the Speed Dial to the OFF position before turning on Lovense Sex Machine. Then, you can turn on the machine by clicking the button on the Control Box. Once the machine is on, the red light will blink.
Cleaning & Care
• Clean Lovense Sex Machine before and after each use.
• Control Box, Main Body, Power Supply and the Power Plug can be only cleaned with a cloth.
• Clean the Dildo and all other parts with warm water and mild soap (or sex toy cleaner).
• Make sure the water doesn’t go inside the hole on the back side of the Dildo.
• Dry thoroughly before storing or turning on the machine.
• Make sure to oil the sliding rails and rod insertion holes every 2-3 months (or wherever you feel that the thrusting is not as smooth as before) with mechanical grease - any high-temperature wheel bearing grease is fine. Steps: 1) Use a screwdriver (not included) to remove the 4 screws. 2) Remove the cover. 3) Apply the oil on the 6 marked spots.
To avoid any issues, only use water-based lube. DO NOT use silicone or oil-based lubricants. Before insertion, generously apply lube to the product and yourself. Water-based lube may dry out, so you should reapply as needed. We recommend using Lovense Water-Based Lubricant for the best experience.
• Make sure to power off Lovense Sex Machine before adjusting the stroke distance (see Assembly & Set Up Instructions).
• For your first time, we suggest setting the stoke depth and speed to low or medium and then testing and changing until you find your preferred depth/speed.
• Use the adapter located on Dildo (S) or Dildo (L) if you want to use different Vac-U-Lock compatible dildo.
iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch iOS 11.0 and later
Android 5.0 and later (with Bluetooth 4.0 enabled)
Mac (with Bluetooth 4.0 enabled)
Windows PC (needs a Lovense USB Bluetooth Adapter to connect )
Pair with iOS/Android/Mac
1. Press and hold [toyname]'s ON/OFF button to turn on the toy. A light will flash to indicate it's on and ready to pair.
2. Click the icon.
3. Tap "+" to begin searching. After the toy is found, tap "Done". The light will stay on to indicate it's connected. Your toy can now be controlled with your smartphone.
· You only have to pair your toy once. Next time it should automatically connect to your smartphone.
· This icon shows the signal of the connection. It will switch to this one if it disconnects. If paired, it will automatically reconnect.
Pair with PC
1. Press and hold [toyname]'s ON/OFF button to turn on the toy. A light will flash to indicate it's on.
2. Plug the Lovense USB Bluetooth Adapter into a free USB port on your computer.
3. Click the icon.
4. Tap "+" to begin searching. After toy is found, tap "Done". The light will stay on to indicate it's connected. Your toy can now be controlled with your PC.